A Dental Maintenance Plan to cover routine dental maintenance as agreed with the Dentist. The monthly fee is calculated by the number of examinations and hygiene visits required.
The Dental Maintenance Plan covers:
- A contracted number of examinations
- A contracted number of hygiene appointments
- Any x-rays required as part of the examination or ongoing care process
- Assessment of emergencies with any temporary treatment carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- ICP's Dental Emergency Assistance Support product is included
- The patient does NOT require to be dentally fit before joining this Plan
- Costs of treatment will be additional to the patient
- Family discounts may apply
Many of our members offer discounts on treatments and oral hygiene products for Dental Maintenance Plan patients.
Want to know more?
Contact us on Tel: 01463 222999 or alternatively complete the consultation form on our Home page.