IndepenDent Care Plans UK Limited, are a company incorporated under the Companies Act, registered number SC156942, having its registered office at River House, Young Street, Inverness, IV3 5BL.
Within the context of this policy ‘we’ refers to IndepenDent Care Plans and associated Regional schemes.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you visit, complete our ‘contact form’, subscribe to our blog or mailing list on our website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including, but not limited to, your name, telephone number, email address, patient and/or dentist registered number.
- Personal data provided by you when you register and continue to use our services, such as, but not limited to, completing our registration forms, where applicable applying for our worldwide accident and emergency insurance cover, and completing ongoing claim forms.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address, and we will only use these details for the purposes in which it was given, or consented to.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and the resources you access, and other data that is tracked through our website cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us to provide you with the information, and services that you request from us.
- To compile information relating to your use of our services and, if you agree, make recommendations about services and other areas that may interest you.
- To use the information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to the site.
- To provide you, or where you have provided consent, with information about IndepenDent Care Plans and member offers from other organisations affiliated with us.
Marketing & Your Rights
Were you have consented, we may process your personal data for marketing purposes, such as, but not limited to, news, offers, important updates, and member benefits. We will never share your personal data with a third party without your prior consent to do so.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How long will the data be stored for?
We maintain a data retention notice which we apply to records in our care. Where your personal data is no longer required we will ensure it is securely deleted.
Access to your information and Accuracy
We take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. We want to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Where we store your data
We take the security of the data we collect seriously. We have implemented and we maintain technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures intended to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the data concerned.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Helpline: 01463 222999
- Dentist Helpline: 01463 223399