Exit Strategies – it’s never too early to plan ahead
Will you have enough money for your retirement and what will happen to the practice when you’ve left? If you haven’t already thought about this then perhaps now is the perfect time to ensure you plan ahead and your transition into retirement happens with ease.
- How much income do I need from my retirement to live comfortably?
- Where will this desired income come from? Pensions, savings, investments?
- Do I still want to continue working for a period? If so, for how long?
- Will the practice carry on or will I sell?
- Will I hand over the reins to an associate? How will ownership be transferred?
- If I do sell, how will the practice be valued?
- Is there anything that I can do now to improve my retirement prospects?
Here at Independent Care Plans we have partnered up with the following firms, all of whom provide ICP members with exclusive discounted services:
If you need any advice or help then please call me on 01463 223399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I shall happily guide you to the right person to speak to.