FAQs from patients about your dental plan
In this month’s blog we’ve put together an easy reference crib-sheet for those common questions that patient’s may ask about your dental plan.
What are the benefits of being on the dental plan?
• Affordable monthly payments
• Regular visits for healthy teeth and gums - patients who attend regularly are more likely to enjoy healthier teeth and gums, and a more confident smile
• Continued care with the same dentist & loyalty to practice
• Exclusive discounts often available for plan members
• Worldwide accident & emergency cover for peace of mind
Rather than joining the plan would I be better off as a ‘pay as you go’ private patient?
Plan members attend regularly which means that you will enjoy better dental health in the long-term. Also, when pay-as-go, you are more likely to wait until you have a problem and then it will end up costing you far more in the long term
If I sign up now, when will I be covered from?
Now. Although no payment has yet been taken, you are covered from the moment you sign the contract, plus you also have worldwide accident and emergency cover included. So, should you walk out the door, fall and damage your teeth, you are covered.
How much will it cost?
Dr [insert dentist name] will examine you first and then advise which plan is most appropriate for you along with the monthly fee.
How do I sign up?
There are a couple of forms to register you, however the good news is they only takes a few minutes to complete. You will need to sign it and complete your bank account details on the Direct Debit mandate.
For more information, drop me an email email@example.com or give me a call 01463 223399
More 2018 blog
Understanding your brand'.h3.'>